Costco Ess is the official website service used by Costco employees to check their paystub, work schedules, and tax information. It is very easy and straight forward to use. In this post, we will go over the registration and login process, also will go through the features of Costco ESS and the benefits of working at Costco.
Interesting Facts About Costco
Costco is a large discount store founded in the United States. It was founded by Jeffery Brotman and James Sinegal at Seattle in 1983. A typical Costco store is a large warehouse that has a variety of products sold in bulk quantity to only Costco members at a discounted price. In order to be a member, you have to pay an annual fee, and will get reimbursed a small percentage amount (2%) from the amount you spent there.
In most of their stores, they have food courts with a wide selection of food at their warehouses for their employees.
Compared to other retailing companies, Costco gives its employees higher pay and better benefits.
Requirements needed to Register on Costco Ess
- Country of the store you are working in (USA, Canada or Australia)
- Employee ID number which you receive when you get employed. You can also find it on your timecard, paystub or you can ask the HR department.
- Warehouse/location # or the date of your hire month and year.
- Personal Information, mobile phone, or email address as you will need to select a validation option.
- You need to think of a username and a complex password.
- And of course, you need an electronic device with a secured internet connection to it.
How to register on to Costco Ess?
Step 1: Open your browser and enter the following URL: https://mycostcoaccount.costco.com/register
Step 2: There you will be asked to select the country your working in, enter your employee id number, and choose to enter either your warehouse location number or your hire date.
Step 3: After you make sure the information you entered is correct, click continue. The Costco Ess will validate your information. If any letter or number was entered incorrectly, it won’t let you continue registration.
Step 4: Next you will be asked to select a username that will be used to log in, check and add your personal information.
Step 5: You will have to choose a validation option either using your mobile phone number or email address. You will be sent a code where you have to enter the registration page.
The final step is to choose a complex password in order to keep your account safe.
- Aramco Employees Log In And Its Features
- Why do we need complex passwords?
- Top 13 Employee benefits to consider when working at a retail store
For Current Costco Ess Login
Here is the sign-in page link : https://login.costco.com/idp/SSO.saml2
Enter your username and password which you have chosen when you registered on the website.
Then a code will be sent to you mobile phone number or email address, depends which option you chose during the registration process.
For former Costco employees Login
For former employees, they have to log in here to check their previous paystubs, w2-forms, and other benefits.
Overview of the Costco Employee Benefit
Costco has one of the best benefits for its employees in the US. Some examples are :
- Every employee will get a free turkey on thanksgiving. I know its value is not that much but the consideration and is giving have no price.
- Their vacation and paid time off are very generous depending on the years working with Costco.
- They have a nice medical, dental, and life insurance for their employees.
- They have very great options for their employee 401k plan and stock purchase plan.
Features Of Costco Ess For Staff
- You can check and update your personal information such as your address, bank information, and phone number. One nice option is you can add up to 5 direct deposits banks.
- Check your current paystub amount and the previous ones. If there is any issue you can contact the paystub clerk.
- There is the Online schedule button to check your future working hours and days
- Review time card to check your previous working hours and days
- As a Costco employee working, you can apply on the ess or ask your manager to relocate and start working in another store anywhere in the states with the same pay scale.
- Of course, you can print and fill forms such as w-2 tax form, or form to request for vacation.
- you can check the companies latest news, regarding employee benefits, discounts, and agreements.
You can check this detailed brochure where you can find everything needed on Costco ess and other contact details https://www.costco.com/wcsstore/CostcoUSBCCatalogAssetStore/Attachment/ESS-Brochure.pdf
If you need any help as a current employee, you can contact the Service Desk for assistance: (866) 455-1914.
if you are Alumni employees you can contact the location payroll clerk or corporate payroll at (425) 313-2881.
I hope this post answered all information needed regarding Costco ess website and the benefits employees get while working at Costco. If there is missing information please feel free to email us.